Getting Started with CBRIS in 5 Steps
- STEP1Register for an account
- STEP2Set password
- STEP3Grant Access*System administrator must give access rights to all users and companies registered under their respective account. Access to Companies is not required for filing of Incorporation, Reservation of Name and Business Registration.
How to grant access to users:Go to Access Control Management to:
- Grant Company Access
- Grant Menu Access
- STEP5Start filing
Dear Valued User,
Filing for F27 Transfer Of Shares is now feasible via the online platform.
Kindly note that only one transaction is allowed per application.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
IFRS Taxonomy 2020
Dear Valued User,
Kindly take note of this Communique from the Registered of Companies, Corporate and Business Registration Department
We welcome any feedback or complaint from our users, in order to improve our services.
Should you have any, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKSHOPS ON XBRL
MNS, in collaboration with the CBRD, is organising workshops on XBRL. Please find the calendar for 2022 hereunder:
Sessions Date Sessions 1 13th January, 2022 Sessions 2 16th February, 2022 Sessions 3 16th March, 2022 Sessions 4 14th April, 2022 Sessions 5 17th May, 2022 Sessions 6 16th June, 2022 Sessions 7 14h July, 2022 Sessions 8 17th August, 2022 Sessions 9 15th September, 2022 Sessions 10 18th October, 2022 Sessions 11 15th November, 2022 Sessions 12 08th December, 2022
A non-refundable nominal fee of Rs700 + VAT is chargeable per participant. The following will be covered:
- How to download and install the XBRL iFile Tool
- Using the iFile Tool to generate XBRL documents
- Submitting the XBRL document to CBRD through CBRIS Portal
- View Filing Status
Venue: Mauritius Network Services Ltd
Silicon Avenue Cybercity Ebene, 72201
Time : 09:30 to 12:00
Number of participants: maximum 14 participants per session
For booking/participation: Please contact MNS Customer Service on 4016805 or by email email@example.com